Thursday, 3 August 2017

Mixed Media Meanderings… and a FREEBIE!

I have recently opened a new Facebook Group, “Mixed Media Meanderings” we are a fun and drama free group sharing our love of Mixed Media.

Please come and join us if you have a love for Mixed Media and making new friends.

Mixed Media Meanderings

I have also got the  design bug and have been designing my own papers to be used in your crafting. I am looking towards offering FREEBIES on a Friday right here as soon as I can set them up.

Here are samples of what I have done so far….


Alysha's Art is my Craft Paper Kit 1 Collage  Alysha's Art is my Craft Paper Kit 2 Collage

Alysha’s Grunge Papers Kit 1 collage Alysha’s Grunge Papers Kit 2 collage                             

This one is available RIGHT NOW just  click the picture below  to download

Alysha's Vintage Script Paper Kit Collage

If you are interested in getting more paper freebies, please leave a comment and let me know

hugs Aly xx

26 comments:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous Hun xx

    Grunge is my thing so I love your themes xx

    Something with a time theme would be great xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun, I will work on a time theme for a future piece xx

      Delete
    2. These papers are great. Thank you for sharing

      Delete
  2. Love the grunge sets, and the script set is gorgeous. Thank you for your wonderful generosity, and I'm really looking forward to seeing future sets. I'd like to see something earthy, leafy, twiggy, nature based. I also like the idea from TinaB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun - I have noted your ideas and will work them into something, keep your eyes peeled xx

      Delete
  3. These are fab and so versatile. I like such a wide range of designs, but something with Halloween in mind would be great right now. Also Autumn colours/designs. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ali, working on Halloween pieces as we speak xx

      Delete
  4. Have just started experimenting with mixed media so these are a very welcome gift. Thank you. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous would love more. 5hank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou for sharing, I love all things grungy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waves Hello Alysha, think i have downloaded them and will try to use some and will make you something to say thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your papers are brilliant! I love them all! Thank you Aly! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I visited your page, you have beautiful designs. Hugs to you Mai

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are gorgeous! thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these, please make more, I am new to this technology for mixed media!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my how giving of you and sharing your talent this way. Can't wait to check out your blog and again THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful pages, thank you so much for sharing them with us, I'd love to add more of your papers to my collection, the ones you've shown here are lovely. Thank you for your generosity
    hugs
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete